The Ease of Operation
- Easy Navigation Screen
- Better Visibility (7” screen)
- Conveniently sized (fits in your pocket!)
- Larger viewing touch screen
- Sharper resolution
- Fast Processor
- Longer Battery Life
- Handy Cradle to hold Wireless controller while you are in the field
- Wall Charger is on the machine in case you forget to charge battery
- Fully programmable wireless controller empowers coaches to run, edit, or create Factory Installed or User Created Routines
- Quickly select a position, elevation, and power setting using the QuickPick Screen
- Run Factory Installed Routines simply by selecting and playing the routine from the Play Screen
- Manually throw balls or automate drills
- Set the Timer Horn so that you can simulate a runner from Home to 1st Base at the time you specify.
- Quickly add or delete balls from a routine
- Fine tune each ball using the Ball Screen
- Shuffle routines to keep them guessing
- Set the Auto Fire Time to specify time between balls thrown
- Watch players achieve new levels of success
- Coaches are free to coach anywhere on the field using the WiFi enabled controller
- Motivate players to reach for new limits
- Put more fun into practice by keeping players engaged with drills that include multiple players at once
- Much, much, more
Factory Installed Routines
- Create Your Own Routines or Use the Over 40 "Ready to Run" Factory Installed Routines
- Use tried and true drills or be creative
- You have a lot of options, but the biggest decision will be taking batting practice or fielding practice first. Reps are waiting and ready to go.
- Team, Infield, Outfield, Catcher, Pitcher, and Individuals routines sized for each per basepath.
- Routines are ready to go at 60', 70', 75', 80', and 90' base paths.
- All routines can be copied and edited to save as your own.
- Store an unlimited number of drills that you create or copy and edit from our Factory Installed Routines.