What makes a practice session successful? Is it in the drills, the pep talk, the effort, the mental game?
If you look at how coaches run their practices, you'll soon discover there are as many approaches as there are coaches. Some go for covering every aspect of the game every practice, others allot days for hitting and days for defense. Other coaches multitask groups and cover hitting and defense simultaneously.
Of course, some coaches fare better than others at creating cohesive teams that win ball games. Today we want to show off some of the programs who use FungoMan as part of their winning strategy.
1. Catchers are getting more work
2. Infielders are running down flyballs
3. Coaches are maximizing team efficiency
4. Outfielders are working more specifically
75 and sunny today. Perfect for some outfield work. 🍀☀️ pic.twitter.com/WGPEZqSdB6— Notre Dame Baseball (@NDBaseball) October 6, 2016
5. Players are getting a true home field advantage in the outfield
6. Players are mastering popup communication
7. REPS for all